Sunday 26 May 2013

May 27th 2013

A Word of Thanks...

With all tasks comes many issues to over come. My original idea was to create a website to digitally display my thesis. I spent much time struggling with the software so I had to change my format to a blog. Luckily, through out the year I had kept a diary of what tasks I had undertaken so that provided me with much detail in order to create this blog.

I would like to thank a few people as I believe they deserve the recognition...

1) My mother and father: Thank you for encouraging me when I felt like dropping out over the last four years.

2) My boyfriend Dave: Thanks for listening to me cry and generally wallow in self pity.

3) My supervisor Dr. Gillian Thomson: Thank you for emailing me in the early hours of the morning when I was up to my eyes in work and stress.

4) Dr. Annaleigh Margey: You responded to my emails when you didn't have to, you encouraged me, and gave me important feedback. Thank you so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment