Sunday 26 May 2013

April 22nd 2013

The End is Nigh

It has been a tough road juggling the last four years in college with my personal and professional life but I know that the work will reap the rewards. I have submitted my first draft of my thesis and I am waiting to hear back from my supervisor Dr. Gillian Thomson. I am looking forward to getting feedback and to make the necessary changes to ensure my thesis is presentable. I have done an exorbitant amount of research on the topic of the carriage and it was quite difficult to ensure I stuck with the three thousand word limit. I feel there was so much more that I could say, and I could have included more of Austen's novel for a greater comparison. The novels have always been close to my heart and even when this year is totally over I know that I will expand more on my ideas and thoughts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment