Sunday 26 May 2013

February 1st 2013

A Slight Change of Plan

I have received much needed feedback on my thesis proposal and although my lecturers understand my angle and ideas, they feel that my topic is not original enough.

I had not thought about how many other students around the world who would have come up with the  ideas as me, and although I did feel passionate about the topic I have decided to change my idea.

Upon reflection and much needed correspondence with Annaleigh Margey, I have decided to change my thesis title. I will know be analysing the significance to the carriage in Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.

I feels like a risk to change my foundations but I do want to be original in my work and I want it to be an interesting read for my thesis.



No comments:

Post a Comment